Our monthly auction is open to all bidders, however, you must be a Club member to sell coins.
All grades listed for auction lots are provided as a general pricing guide. You are responsible for examining coins before you bid and make your own decision regarding the value of any lot before you bid. If you have any questions there are several highly experienced club members who can help you. We are all responsible for our own purchases.
Here you can view our latest Auction List.
Club members who wish to submit coins can use this Submission Form. You can fill out the form and send it via email.
- Right click on the “Submission Form” link and choose “Save Link As” It will ask you to save the document auctionform.xlsx which is an Excel file
- Choose a location where you want to save the document. If you save to the desktop it should be easy to find.
- Open the document to edit. You can then fill in your submissions and Save changes. After saving, close the program.
- Open a new email message and click the “Attachment” button, then choose the Submission Form that you filled out called auctionform.
- You only need to download the form once. Next month you can edit the form and send it with your new submissions
- Contact Mark if you have any questions at email@example.com
(You will need Adobe Reader to view and print forms)